"Always be prepared to make a defense to anyone who calls you to account for the hope that is in you, yet do it with gentleness and reverence" (1 Peter 3: 15)
- O, My Divine Savior, transform me into yourself
- May my hands be the hands of Jesus.
- May my tongue be the tongue of Jesus
- Grant that every faculty of my body may serve only to
- glorify you
- Above all, transform my soul and all its powers,
- that my memory, my will and all my affections
- may be the memory, the will and the affections of Jesus
- I pray you to destroy in me all that is not you.
- Grant that I may live in you and for you,
- and that I may truly say with St. Paul:
- I live, now not I, but Christ lives in me (Gal 2: 20).